Rabbi Shimon bar Yochai writes in the holy Zohar that saying the Parshat Ketoret is a great and powerful merit that saves from illness and death and it can even bring wealth and other good things.
12 Parshat Haketoret
Summary of some of the benefits of reading the Parshat Ketoret
- Sends away death from the person and the world
- Protects from harsh judgments and illnesses
- Can heal the sick
- Protects a person from harm the day he says it
- Brings one a portion of This World and the Next World
- Brings contentment to G-d and is more beloved to Him than prayer
- Cancels out magic and bad thoughts
- Makes one find favor in the eyes of those who see him
- Can help for a good livelihood and even wealth, that the person will never lack food
- Saves from the judgment of Gehenom and judgment from the nations
It is our holy obligation to rouse ourselves and others about the virtues of saying Parshat Haketoret, especially if one can organize quorums of men to read it all over the world, in every city.
Everyone should try to read the Parshat Haketoret every day, as in the enclosed version, in addition to what he says in the daily prayers; and one should make efforts to arouse people where one lives to organize a quorum to say it – especially when there are troubles for the Jews – and they will be saved.
Dear brothers, this matter with which we are dealing has the power to save people from death and to nullify decrees. Please make your efforts, and may you be blessed from Heaven always, Amen.
With blessings and prayers for peace unto
Rabbi Biniyahu Yissachar Shmueli